Quality System Engineer
CANADIAN SOLAR MANUFACTURING (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255885
Employer Ref. 5
- Leading internal cross audit and customer audit, track and confirm all departments do not conform to the improvement
- Internal crossover audit organization division internal audit, management review, annual external preparation and organization
- Through the on-site audit, supervision departments assignments and conformity of the system requirements and assist the improvement of the nonconformity
- Management system files, and revised the relevant system files
- Newcomer orientation system training, and other related knowledge training
- The annual audit, cross audit plan formulation, preparation and organization
- Leading the implementation of the environmental system, including environmental factors, important indicators, environmental factors, target management plan, etc
- academic / professional bachelor degree, majoring in microelectronics, semiconductor physics, materials science and engineering education background
- experience: three years experience in electronics industry and environmental quality system engineer management experience;
- age: 25~30
- gender: no limit
- professional / technical ability:
- familiar with ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004 standard, can effectively implement within the factory;
- knowledge of quality tools, such as: FMEA, SPC, MSA, QC 7 means etc.;
- ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004 internal auditor qualification certificate, have certain training experience "
- general ability (personal accomplishment) requirements:
- "Character: open-minded, resolute, fair and rational.
- Attitude: Work & responsible, active learning and improving willingness; good communication skills, able to work under pressure "
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CANADIAN SOLAR MANUFACTURING (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED
About CANADIAN SOLAR MANUFACTURING (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED