JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS TH Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244752
Employer Ref. update2016
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in Food Science, biological sciences, or quality program or equivalent combination of education, training and experience required
- Minimum 2 year supervisory experience or minimum 4 years in a leadership position required Food industries, quality, or regulated environment preferred, leadership development program.
- Experience with FSSC22000, GMP, HACCP and/or other quality systems
- Must have had experience with quality auditing and customer, consumer complaint handling
- Excellent critical reasoning, decision-making, and problem solving skills to analyze situations, determine risks, find solutions to prevent future issues and resolve recurring defects
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details to handle multiple tasks, short deadlines, frequent interruptions, and shifting priorities in support of changing company objectives
- Strong leadership, training, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal and presentation skills to drive results
- Understand regulatory standards, various local, state and federal laws that apply to the business and where to find information on standards and interpretations
- Proven skills in budgeting and financial management and English proficiency preferred
- Leading, developing and managing employees preferred
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Six-day work week
Job Location : Pathumthani – Navanakorn
Human Resources Division
JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS TH Ltd.
Cyberworld Tower: A, 34th Floor
90 Ratchadapisek , Huay Khwang, Bangkok , 10310
Tel : 0-26886700, 0-26886792
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS TH Ltd.
About JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS TH Ltd.
D.E Master Blenders 1753 is an international coffee and tea company, headquartered in the Netherlands. Our coffee and tea products are available in more than 45 countries.
The business is organized into three segments: Retail-Western Europe, Retail-Rest of World and Out of Home, where we offer a full range of hot drinks primarily through state-of-the-art machines. We sell our Retail products predominantly to supermarkets, hypermarkets and international buying groups; while our Out of Home customers range from multi-national organizations to small, family firms that we supply directly or indirectly through our wide network of distributors.
Around the world we have almost 7,500 employees working with us. Their craftsmanship and knowledge of coffee and tea is built on decades of experience and insight into our consumers’ preferences.
Moccona (Thailand) Ltd., a subsidiary of the D.E Master Blenders 1753 has been delighting our Thai consumers with quality brands like Moccona, DOUWE EGBERTS, PIAZZA DORO and PICKWICH strongly present in the Coffee and Tea categories.
If you’re building your career around achievement and sound values or you’re seeking a company with a culture based on opportunity and respect – we’d like to invite you to explore career opportunities with us.