Frigel Asia Pacific Co., Ltd.
Frigel Firenze S.p.A (FF), an Italian Corporation headquartered in Scandicci (FI), having subsidiaries in North America (Chicago), Latin America (Sao Paulo), Germany and Asia (Bangkok), is urgently seeking a suiable person for subsidiary Frigel Asia Pacific Co. Ltd., located in TFD Industrial Estate, Tasa-arn, Bangpakong, and Chachoengsao 24130.
Quality & Safety Administrative officer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001312962
- Quality and Safety, ISO paper work and administrative job in Quality and Safety Department.
- Process (Review, track, release, copy, scan, file, archive and maintain etc.) quality and safety documents and records in electronic and hard copy format per relevant procedures.
- Collect and enter data into Quality/Safety databases as needed.
- Monitor document control of Quality/Safety compliance to ensure revisions in use are correct.
- Ensure that document control processed meet Quality/Safety requirements and related regulatory requirements.
- Support internal and external audits of document control and ensures audit readiness of document control system.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as appropriate or required by supervisor.
- Female age above 24 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- At least 2 years experiences in document control systems under ISO 9001 requirement.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 or occupational health and safety will be advantage.
- Proficient in applicable computer systems (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Ability to perform varied tasks in a disciplined, consistent manner, positive attitude, target-oriented, fast learner and willing to work hard under pressured.
- Be able to communicate in English: speaking, reading & writing will be advantage
Interested candidates are invited to send a full resume (MS Word), stating present and expected salary by click "APPLY NOW".
Frigel Asia Pacific Company Limited
1/36 Moo 5, TFD Industrial Estate, Tambon Tasa-Arn, Amphur Bangpakong,
Chachoengsao Province 24130 Thailand
Tel. 038-577799 Fax.038-577074