Quality Manager (Set up TS16949 Exp.) , Rayong (100K)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001231720
Position : Quality Manager
(Total package MAX 100K)
(Process Quality & have experience to set up TS 16949)
Location : Eastern Seaboard , Rayong
REPORTING TO: Site Leader
SCOPE AND IMPACT OF POSITION ON THE ORGANIZATION:
- Ensure full compliance of ISO/TS 16949 quality management system
- Establish and improve an overall SHE system in plant and implement corporate practices and processes in the Site.
- Ensure ISO/TS quality management system is set up effectively
- Responsible for full compliance to ISO/TS third party certification
- Continually improve the quality management system to meet the customer requirements and development of Company
- Initiate internal quality audit periodically to assess the effective implementation of ISO/TS16949 quality management system
- Provide strong support to VS and functions from quality system perspective
- Maintenance of quality system documentations and record
- Support customer audits
- Establish and improve safety processes and overall safety performance. Interface with Engineering to support design - in safety principals for new equipment or processes (i.e.: Industrial Hygiene, Engineering for Health & Safety, Ergonomics, Purchasing, etc)
- Coordinate with the Division and Corporate personnel, and tracing the implementation of company’s policies and procedures
- Collect SHE data and prepare document in compliance with regulatory agencies and authorities Administer Health & Safety program
- Documents and records collect and control in compliance with SHE system, such as ISO14001, OHSA18001 and so on.
- Evaluate and analyze the job hazard and potential risks of injury or occupational illness in workshop. Carry out the related measures to prevent the job hazard and occupational illness; Evaluate and analyze the risks in environment protection, waste treatment, security, anti-fire and related safety aspects and carry out related measures; Evaluate, analyze and creating the suitable working environment for producing lines, offices and so on according to the ergonomic theory.
- More than 3 years experience with implementation of ISO9001/TS16949
- About 1 year practical experience in occupational health & safety (OHS) &environmental program experience, including knowledge of industry management
- Certified ISO auditor
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Age 35-40
- Experience in TS16949 set up
- Effective communication skills and executive presence
- Good computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office
- Good English skill, especially for writing & reading.
- Crossed functional exposure including safety, environment, etc
- Be familiar with quality control tools, six sigma, etc
- RC and CA (QR6S)
- SAP update
- 8D reports
- Monthly report / weekly report
- Update past trouble sheet
- Pass the third party audit successfully each time
- Implement the ISO/TS quality system on the site effectively
- Relative documents were updated timely to meet the actual status in Company
- Company Safety KPI
- All site functions
- Third party certification company
- Local authorities
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT:As necessary
Application should contain with application letter in English), complete resume detail of education, experiences, qualifications, current and expected salary, contact address, phone number and e-mail address attached with relevant documents and 1 recent photograph to the following details;
Manpower (Thailand) - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung, Chonburi 20260
Tel. 038-757420 ext.409
Attn: Ms.Preechaya Jongsawatwatana - Recruitment Consultant
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.