QUALITY MANAGER – PUMP / VALVE
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253335
Employer Ref. QM1302111
Our client is an infrastructure equipment manufacturer.
CHONBURI – AMATANAKORN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
SALARY: B/60,000 – 70,000/MONTHLY
The successful candidate will report directly to the Expatriate Vice President and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Deciding on the disposition of rejected in-coming raw material, work-in-process and finished goods.
- Leading and/or facilitating cross functional teams to drive resolutions of any major quality issues affecting the organisation.
- Driving quality-conscious activities and improvement initiatives in the organisation.
- Performing regular internal audits to ensure compliance and recommending appropriate changes as required.
- Leading the QA/QC teams to achieve quality targets as set by Management.
- Interfacing with other departments, e.g. Production, Purchasing and Sales as well as suppliers regarding quality issues.
- Recommending the stopping of production if there is a quality problem on the manufacturing line.
- Preparing monthly reports and quality improvement proposals for management review to consistently add value to the organisation.
- Establishing and maintaining quality standards in the organisation especially on the production floor according to the company quality policies and regulations.
- Undertaking various ad-hoc special projects initiated by management.
- Setting up new quality procedures and amending existing procedures in order to achieve higher quality products.
- Defining quality control plans for different product families according to existing standards and specific customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Occupational Health and Safety or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in quality and occupational health & safety and environment management related areas.
- Well-versed in the application of quality tools & methodologies.
- Experience in the implementation of quality systems with prior working experience in MNC.
- Having a legal professional safety officer certificate would be advantage.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of effective EH&S management.
- Working experience in QMS of ISO 9001, 14001 and 18000.
- Principles and practice of effective OH&S management.
- Possessing a positive attitude, strong team leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to deal with staff at all levels, ability to achieve and maintain a safety environment.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, health insurance, provident fund, a five day working week and the opportunity to work within a global company.
Reference Code: QM1302111
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref.BOI Quality Manager - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.