Quality Manager (QC / QA) - Electronics / Refrigeration Systems
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001283623
Employer Ref. 304WACH
- To coordinate all activities required to direct and control manufacturing quality. In particular to review product quality requirements for individual clients and projects, to ensure those requirements are understood and implemented to manage the quality of manufactured items to meet the requirements of the contract specifications.
- To continuously review quality control processes, procedures and capabilities in order to sustain the most cost effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements, and making recommendation for improvement as appropriate.
- Review client QC requirements and ensure that quality control documentation for a project meets contractual requirements.
- Review and approve Contractor and sub contractor quality control documentation to ensure their planned activities meet contractual requirements.
- Manage and control all quality control activities in accordance with identified Quality Assurance standards, company procedures, client specifications and contract requirements.
- Assist in production of generic and project specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Engineering Degree holder, Electrical / Mechanical / Engineering Discipline.
- 10 years of experience in Quality environment in 3 Years in refrigeration systems or related
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Understand ISO9001, Quality system and Quality concept
- Good command of English
Interested applicants are invited to quick apply
Contact: Wacharee M. (66 2) 744 3100 ext 4301 or 090 907 0848 or 089 666 7975
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.