Spencer (N) Hills Consulting Co., Ltd.
Quality Management Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001242441
- Communicate with an auditor, clients and shrimp farms'representatives
- Respond for complaints and answer all client questions via verbal and E-mail
- Receive inquiries from customers (through Marketing) – lead assess / execute project with team – reporting back to customers (direct or through Marketing) – be able to follow-up and be accountable until completion.
- Receive inquiries from NGOs & 3rd parties (directly) – lead assess / execute project with team – reporting back to NGOs & 3rd parties (directly) – be able to follow-up and be accountable until completion.
- Represent & lead collaboration towards full supply chain compliance and alignment.
- Set & lead execution of SD and company internal supply-chain related strategies to align with management policies.
- Center PIC on related matters – Direct contact with stakeholders.
- Develop shrimp responsible sourcing work plan and align it with company responsible sourcing goals and targets.
- Coordinate with relevant parties to ensure full supply chain mapping is completed for any particular one-year procurement cycle.
- Lead shrimp supply chain social compliance program and ensure all deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Lead the development and implementation of aquaculture certifications and customers’ sustainability-related requirement
- Purchasing Supply chain develop role (compliance and certificate).