Quality Management Manager (242759)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211888
What are my responsibilities?
- Set quality standards and ensure compliance
- Manage activities related to ISO quality system within assigned BU/division to ensure the compliance of ISO requirements in assigned BU/CD in line with the divisional quality objectives
- Manage all pertaining issues in regard of safety within the BU according to SL safety and legislative requirements
- Manage/supervise a group of QA Auditors: planning, scheduling audit activities
- QA site audits: organizing QA site audits including all site activities such as BES, installation and commissioning activities; generating site QA audit report
- Provide audit schedule to QA Auditors to ensure effective/productive QA auditing
- Reporting: regular reporting after analyzing the deviations and support PM Team to initiate corrective and preventive actions necessary
- Effective communication and coordinate with project management team for any changes with respect to technology and customer requirements
- Updating, improving and introducing In-Process control Checklist, Inspection and test manual to ensure all related documents are valid
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering equivalent discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience ISO 9000
- Knowledge in Installation, Commissioning and Testing of relevant products within assigned BU/CD
- Knowledge of safety and understanding project specific requirements regarding quality and safety
- Knowledge of general project management specially EPC
- Good command of English both written & spoken skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siemens Limited
About Siemens Limited
Siemens is one of the world's largest electrical engineering and electronics companies providing innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded 160 years ago, the company is active in the areas of energy, industry and healthcare sectors. With a combined workforce of 475,000 employees at 850 worldwide locations sharing knowledge and expertise, currently, we have around 1,900 employees in Thailand taking part in our global network of knowledge and innovation. You are looking for an interesting career with a globally active company. There are numerous possibilities for pursuing your career with us. Find out more about fantastic opportunities for starting out, excellent possibilities for career development and corporate values we can offer you.