Quality Management Engineer (SCG Chemicals) Experienced Only
The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257517
- Implement, Integrate and maintain all Quality Management systems with aligned tools and techniques to support the enterprise business
- Implement and maintain TQM/PMS,TPM,PL law and next step for IBE system to support the enterprise business strategies including IMS
- Implement and maintain all standardization system, such as ISOs series, ERM/BCM, Risk management, GMP/GDP, etc.
- Improve the existing management system and encourage to challenge National/International Awarding Program.
- Coordinate & Learn to provide training and consulting for tools and techniques aligned with all management system by LTTP approach(Learning model - 70:20:10)
- Coordinate & Learn to provide training and Co- consulting for TQM/PMS and TPM
- Coordinate & Learn to Integrate TQM/PMS, TPM, PL law and next step for IBM system into one platform to support HVA and Operational excellence strategy
- Coordinate & Learn to manage QM Knowledge management and best practices sharing
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering Only
- Experience of 1-5 years in being Quality Consultant, Instructor or Auditor is a must
- Strong skills in computer literate i.e. Microsoft Office
- Be mature, Excellent in initiation, positive attitude and achievement orientation
- Good command in spoken and written English (posses at least 550 TOEIC scores)
- Able to work at Rayong
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
About The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
SCG as a leading business conglomerate in the ASEAN region, SCG has carried out business in line with the sustainable development approach under corporate governance principles for 100 years. SCG was established in 1913 to produce cement, a main building material for infrastructure which was vital to the nation’s development at that time Since its founding, SCG has grown and expand into a diversified group of operations encompassing three core business units: SCG Cement-Building Materials, SCG Chemicals and SCG Paper. Chemicals, Paper. SCG and its subsidiaries for fiscal year 2012, which showed Revenue from Sales of 407,601 Million Baht (US$13,115 Million)
SCG has pledged its commitment to ongoing business, creating innovative products, services, process, and business models to create higher value and address the needs of all concerned parties. SCG continually rejuvenates itself to sustain business leadership in the ASEAN region, while being internationally competitive. SCG has also received national and international prestigious awards and recognition in various areas. This enhances SCG’s competitiveness in the global market. Further, SCG is dedicated to contributing to sustain growth and development of every community where we operates. We are now seeking for professionals who are dynamic and initiative to join with us.