Fasco Motors (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277422
- Increase Outgoing Quality Performance and inspection capability
- Develop and Coach QA final line motor inspectors.
- Interface with Customer, in case of quality issue
- Host and Conduct meeting, to improve quality issue, in case of customer complaints.
- Develop and Update Final inspection and Outgoing inspection check sheet.
- Prepare new model PPAP package to Customer, if require.
- Review and participate the PP-Run new model introduction thru mass production stage.
- Age 25 up
- At least 3-5 years in Quality Assurance System
- Good of leadership and Good command of English
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineer or Field related
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply in person or send your full CV by click "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
FASCO Motors (Thailand) Limited
29/7-8 Moo 3. Bangkruay-Sainoi Rd, Bangkrang,
Muang Nonthaburi District, Nonthaburi 11000
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fasco Motors (Thailand) Limited
About Fasco Motors (Thailand) Limited
Fasco Motors (Thailand) Limited was formed in 1999 with a registered capital of 828 million baht. The company is an affiliate of FASCO Motors Group, the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty fractional horse – power electric motors. FASCO Motors (Thailand) Limited serves as a manufacturing base to respond to the demand of the Asia Pacific market. We specialize in the design and manufacture of electric motors and blowers. Single-and three-phase motors with outputs between 5-3,800 watts in different frame sizes are available to facilitate various industrial needs such as refrigeration, air conditioning and ventilation, farming equipment, swimming pool and spa pumps, and household electrical appliances. The company also provides design and customer-made services to ensure optimal customer satisfaction. Committed to enhance our operational efficiency relentlessly to meet international standards in terms of both quality and environment, we decided to implement the ISO 9001: 2000,ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 international standard systems. With the close collaboration of all management and staff, we were certified by URS in 2007, attesting to the company’s professionalism, leadership and environmental responsibility.
More Jobs from this employer