Quality Engineer 1 Position
Dana Spicer (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255194
Employer Ref. Rayong
Reports to: Assistant Quality Manager
Division/location: Quality Control, Rayong Plant
- Responsible for Quality improvement on Assembly Plant.
- Work and clarify with customer for quality issues and follow up on the corrective action report and feedback to customer.
- Set up day to day quality control planning, inspection and testing.
- Response to the quality problem and analyze the root cause and creation of corrective action plan and 8D report.
- Set up and lead regular quality review and improvement process.
- Improve and analyze defect in production process and scrap control.
- Make sure that all action in quality control activity are conducted effectively, efficiency and constructively.
- Set up quality control rules and monitors the execution.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Follow company rule (policy procedure and work instruction).
- Use statistical tools (e.g. six sigma) to uncover, breakdown and verify the possible failure modes of each high priority warranty issues.
- To do others related tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality System or Process Engineering.
- Proven and successful track record working in a Quality-related role within the Automotive Industry.
- Knowledge of Quality System, ISO/TS 16949 requirements and Core Tools e.g. SPC, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, and Control Plan.
- Knowledge of BOM or Assembly DWG.
- Problem solving, management and leadership skill.
- Good computer knowledge in MS Office, Excel, Power point.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Attractive salary and generous fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please send or e- mails your application together with resume in English, transcripts, expected salary and a recent photograph with contact telephone number by clicking "Apply Now" or to:
Human Resources Department
64/7 Moo 4 Tambol Pluakdaeng Amphur Pluakdaeng Rayong 21140
Tel: 038-883 999 Fax: 038-954341
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dana Spicer (Thailand) Ltd.
About Dana Spicer (Thailand) Ltd.
Dana Spicer (Thailand) Ltd. is an affiliate of Dana Corporation, a global leader in automotive manufacturing industry which has Headquarter in US. We have 2 facilities in Thailand, driveshaft facility in Ladkrabang Industrial Estate and axle facility in Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong). We attained Thailand Quality Class Award, ISO/TS16949:2009, ISO9000:2008 and OHSAS18001: 2007 & ISO 14001:2004 certification. To cope with the company growth and business expansion, we are urgently looking for candidates to work in position of Supplier Development Engineer (SDE) who is responsible in both facilities with following qualifications.
More Jobs from this employer