Bosch Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252469
Employer Ref. Rayong
- Male or Female
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Industrial Engineer or related field
- 3-5 years experience in similar position from multinational organization
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good computer skill in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Quality Standard / Manual - ISO 16949 System - ISO 14001
- Schedule management of each new products
- Milestone events management
- PPAP preparation and submission
- Window contact with customer and internal BOSCH
- Regular follow up and lead for internal meeting
- Working base@RBTA Rayong
- Location >> Amata City Industrial Estate , Rayong Province - Working day >> Monday – Friday , 8.00am – 05.30pm - Welfare & Benefit -Transportation (Sriracha , Chonburi , Pattaya , Rayong) -. Housing allowance -Health & life Insurance -. Free lunch -. Uniform -. Provident Fund etc.
Interested applicants are invited to submit your detailed resume, stating current & expected salary, together with a recent photograph and contact number to
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bosch Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Bosch Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
ROBERT BOSCH AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGIES (THAILAND) CO.,LTD.
The Bosch Group , a German company founded in 1886 by Robert Bosch, is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. In 2015, the company employs roughly 374,778 associates worldwide and generates sales of 70 billion euros in 2015. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 6 countries, Including its sales and services partners, Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. Bosch applied for some 4,600 patents worldwide in 2014. The Bosch Group's strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected world.