Quality Engineer (Metrology)
Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228349
Our client is The largest manufacturer of electronics parts.
Position: Metrology Engineer
- Take care of QA Metrology Equipment.
- Programming for support current production & new Product. CMM(Hexagon), XRF, OGP, Zygo, Tensile, Hardness etc.
- Metrology Tool Capacity improvement
- MCA Study: Measurment Capability Analysis to qualify tool before use
- Traning operator & technician how to use equipment
- Problem Solving
- Create & Prepare Fixture for part measurement
- Design Metrology Tool Base on GD&T requirement in drawing.
- Design New Metrology Tool base on Customer requirement.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Good knowledge in CMM program, Minitab, Catia, GD&T, etc.
- Knowledge in measuring equipments
- Good in English skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
About Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
The Vinarco Group of companies was established in 1993 and has expanded to become a market leader in the provision of highly qualified technical consultancy services, predominantely to the Oil, Gas, Power, Petrochemical, and associated Engineering and Construction industries. Vinarco is one of the fastest growing technical recruitment companies in Asia Pacific region.