Autoliv (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท ออโตลิฟ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001202137
Manufacturing Centre Quality Engineer
- Lead problem solving process to find root cause and action.Establish 8D report and deliver ontime.
- Lead PFMEA Go&See Audit & Quality Audit.
- Implement Statistic Process Control at key process characteristic.
- External Failure cost control by quic containment actions in the event of Customer Claims.
- Support Process release activity to ensure quality of the process & product from TG3 onwards.
- Drive continuous improvements related to Quality within MCs.
- Support an internal audits, customer audit and thir party audit.
Candidate Qualifications :-
- To have completed bachelor degree in industrial engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other suitable qualifications .
- 3-4 years in Automotive industry with comprehensive Quality Tools knowledge, Six Sigma is an advantage
- Understand ISO/TS16949 and ISO14001 Basic requirement
- Frequent use of English
- Good computer skill, Auto cad is a plus
- Self-motivated & starter, able to work under pressure, Leadership
Please send your applications together with a comprehensive resume, expected salary and resent photo via APPLY NOW:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Autoliv (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท ออโตลิฟ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
About Autoliv (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท ออโตลิฟ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
Autoliv is a manufacturer of automotive safety products. We are currently expanding our existing seatbelt and airbag production in Thailand. If you are self-motivated, mature, and looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a growing industry, apply to join us in one of the following position: