Quality Development Assistant Manager (Process Improvement)
Amway (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246646
- Being responsible for applying LEAN / KAIZEN / ISO / Six Sigma Concepts to the company including knowledge training, activities promoting, process developing, and update progression with project results to the Management.
- Ensure overall operations plan is well-planned and aligned appropriately with the company’s goal and strategy.
- Develop and manage the improvement project as company’s road map.
- Male / Female, age 28 years old up.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience with 3 years minimum in project management with various improvement techniques including LEAN / KAIZEN / ISO / Six Sigma principles.
- Well understanding with good knowledge of improvement processes and systems.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills with effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good presentation with leadership skills.
- Highly self-motivated and enjoy working under pressure.
- Good communicate in English both in writing and speaking.
- Expertise in Computer skill.
Please send your resume together with a recent photo to us today
Contact us now: Human Resources Division,
Amway (Thailand) Ltd.
1199/1 Ramkhamhaeng Road, Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Tel: 0-2840- 8000 ext 8220, 8211, 8212
Website : www.amwayshopping.com
เส้นทางการเดินทาง รถประจำทางสาย 8, 40, 58, 113, 168 ,514 และ 519
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amway (Thailand) Limited
About Amway (Thailand) Limited
Amway (Thailand) Ltd.
Amway is one of the world’s leading direct selling companies operating in over 100 countries around the world. As business has expanded, we have connected with people by offering them the opportunity to experience the business potential of our quality products. In this regard, our vision of building a brighter future by Helping People Live Better Lives today is reflected. We respect our employees, recognizing their dignity, rights and contribution as individuals. We are committed to providing a workplace that stimulates creativity, quality and dedication. We offer training to encourage productivity, achievement and personnel satisfaction. We strongly believe that Amway is where you can create your own destiny.
Be part of a 20 Billion Baht success story!!! We are looking for partners on the road of success. Then come and join a truly global enterprise that has won The Honor Award for Labor Relations and Welfare (1997, 2006-2014) with The Top Employer Thailand Award (2015 & 2016) for 2 consecutive years and Top Employer Asia Pacific 2016 Certification.
Amway (Thailand) Ltd. is looking for qualified candidates to become important players in the challenge of building a 20 billion baht business. We’re committed to supporting and developing our people, and providing continuous training, equipment, and techniques to enable you to achieve your full potential. You will also enjoy an attractive remuneration package designed to enhance your lifestyle here!