Quality Control Team Leader
Huntsman (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248721
- Perform testing service for textile dye from development products to production; standardization, product mixes work under process, finished products and extended testing according to product specification and testing methods and release finished goods for sales.
- Perform activity and progress reports so recurring problems, either with the quality of the products or the reliability of testing procedures, can be identified and addressed.
- Keep up to date with technical development, especially those which can save time and improve reliability and sometime interpreting results to present to supervisor or senior colleagues.
- Constructing, maintaining, and operating to perform equipment/instruments calibration, maintenance, and purchasing to ensure that they have a high reliability and utilization according to instruction to maintain a high availability.
- Ensuring the laboratory is well stocked and resourced.
- Pay particular attention at any time all company’s environmental, health and safety requirements are being followed. Report incidents and non-compliance issue to the management.
- Other assignment or special projects as required by Quality Manager.
- Diploma to Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Chemistry
- 2-4 years experience in Laboratory preferably in Textile Industry
- Knowledge in instrument calibration and maintenance
- Knowledge in dye development
- Good Command in English
- Computer Literacy
- Well-organized and team-oriented
- Key Competencies: Analytical Thinking, Self Development Orientation, Customer Focus (internal), Resource Utilization, Creating Value and Achieving Results
- Able to work in Samutsakorn Plant. Click to see in Google Map !!!
Successful candidates will be offered with an attractive remuneration package which commensurate with working experiences and qualifications to the selected candidate.
Interested candidates, please submit your update resume with recent photo, your current and expected package via Apply Now
For more information, please contact:
Mr.Chontawat Na Songkla , HRD & Recruitment Specialist
Tel: +6634 131 955
Huntsman (Thailand) Limited
90/2 Moo 4, Bangpla Road, Tambol Bankhoh,
Amphur Muang, Samutsakorn, 74000
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Huntsman (Thailand) Limited
About Huntsman (Thailand) Limited
Huntsman is a global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals. Our operating companies manufacture products for a variety of global industries, including chemicals, plastics, automotive, aviation, textiles, footwear, paints and coatings, construction, technology, agriculture, health care, detergent, personal care, furniture, appliances and packaging.
Originally known for pioneering innovations in packaging and, later, for rapid and integrated growth in petrochemicals, Huntsman has approximately 15,000 employees and operates from multiple locations worldwide. The Company had 2015 revenues of over $10 billion.
Message from the Founder and Chairman
More than four decades ago, in 1970, we founded Huntsman Container Corporation. We had no idea then that our fledgling packaging business would evolve into what has become one of the world's largest chemical companies. Through a series of strategic acquisitions, joint ventures and carefully planned internal expansions, our operating companies today produce 33 billion pounds of products for a variety of global businesses, including chemicals, plastics, automotive, aviation, footwear, paints and coatings, construction, technology, agriculture, health care, textiles, detergent, personal care, furniture, appliances and packaging.
Our success is due, in large measure, to the thousands of associates who work in our facilities around the world to manufacture the chemical industry's highest quality products.
We have been most fortunate to build a company of this magnitude, and it is our duty and privilege to give back to society. Through our humanitarian initiatives, we have helped to provide food and housing to the hungry and homeless around the world; we have funded education for those who otherwise would not have been able to attend school.
Most importantly, our dream of establishing a world class cancer research and treatment center has been realized. The Huntsman Cancer Institute and Hospitals represents our purpose in life, and our ultimate goal will have been achieved when the most challenging forms of cancer have been eradicated. Our family will continue to serve as the principal benefactors and fundraisers for the Huntsman Cancer Institute in the quest to prevent, diagnose, treat and cure cancer.
Jon M. Huntsman