Quality Control Team Leader
Huntsman (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219203
- Perform testing service for textile dye from development products to production; standardization, product mixes work under process, finished products and extended testing according to product specification and testing methods and release finished goods for sales.
- Perform activity and progress reports so recurring problems, either with the quality of the products or the reliability of testing procedures, can be identified and addressed.
- Keep up to date with technical development, especially those which can save time and improve reliability and sometime interpreting results to present to supervisor or senior colleagues.
- Constructing, maintaining, and operating to perform equipment/instruments calibration, maintenance, and purchasing to ensure that they have a high reliability and utilization according to instruction to maintain a high availability.
- Ensuring the laboratory is well stocked and resourced.
- Pay particular attention at any time all company’s environmental, health and safety requirements are being followed. Report incidents and non-compliance issue to the management.
- Other assignment or special projects as required by Quality Manager.
- Diploma to Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Chemistry
- 2-4 years experience in Laboratory preferably in Textile Industry
- Knowledge in instrument calibration and maintenance
- Knowledge in dye development
- Good Command in English
- Computer Literacy
- Well-organized and team-oriented
- Key Competencies: Analytical Thinking, Self Development Orientation, Customer Focus (internal), Resource Utilization, Creating Value and Achieving Results
- Able to work in Samutsakorn Plant. Click to see in Google Map !!!
Successful candidates will be offered with an attractive remuneration package which commensurate with working experiences and qualifications to the selected candidate.
Interested candidates, please submit your update resume with recent photo, your current and expected package via Apply Now
For more information, please contact:
Mr.Chontawat Na Songkla , HRD & Recruitment Specialist
Tel: +6634 131 955
Huntsman (Thailand) Limited
90/2 Moo 4, Bangpla Road, Tambol Bankhoh,
Amphur Muang, Samutsakorn, 74000
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Huntsman (Thailand) Limited
About Huntsman (Thailand) Limited
Huntsman is a global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals. Our operating companies manufacture products for a variety of global industries, including chemicals, plastics, automotive, aviation, textiles, footwear, paints and coatings, construction, technology, agriculture, health care, detergent, personal care, furniture, appliances and packaging.
Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 80 manufacturing and R&D facilities in over 30 countries and employ approximately 15,000 associates within our 5 distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com. or http://www.huntsman.com/textile_effects/a/Home
Statements in this release that are not historical are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on management’s current beliefs and expectations. The forward-looking statements in this release are subject to uncertainty and changes in circumstances and involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the company’s operations, markets, products, services, prices and other factors as discussed in the Huntsman companies’ filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Significant risks and uncertainties may relate to, but are not limited to, financial, economic, competitive, environmental, political, legal, regulatory and technological factors. In addition, the completion of any transactions described in this release is subject to a number of uncertainties and closing will be subject to approvals and other customary conditions. Accordingly, there can be no assurance that such transactions will be completed or that the company’s expectations will be realized. The company assumes no obligation to provide revisions to any forward-looking statements should circumstances change, except as otherwise required by applicable laws.