Quality Assurance Supervisor/Manager
RLC Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254983
Position : Quality Assurance Supervisor/Manager
Location : Samutprakarn /Rayoung
- Coaches employees with regard to problems encountered in daily operations.
- Responsible for routine incoming raw material inspection program.
- Leads and coordinates the personnel who perform the inspecting and testing of ingredients by making sure inspections are done correctly, correct decisions.
- Ensures external documentation in maintained ( Letters of Guarantee, Certificates of Analysis, external lab reports, etc.)
- Provide training to QA/QC associates on Food Safety, GMP requirements, product evaluation, HACCP, and HACCP pre-requisite programs.
- Create, Review and verify the related quality document
- Action to CAR/PAR of feedback/response from supplier
- Work with the Customer Care Coordinator (system admin) in insuring that all requests are logged into CRM database.
- Supports and participates Continuous improvement initiatives
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Food Technology, Food Science, related field
- Age 28-35 years old, Thai Nationality
- At least 3 years of experience in food industry.
- At least 2 years managerial level experience
- Strong knowledge in Quality & reguratory standard
- Strong leaderships, communication, analytical, and negotiation skill
- Project management experience must be advantage
- Good command of English and computer literate
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RLC Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About RLC Recruitment Co., Ltd.
RLC was recently established to address the needs of the growing number of companies looking for a customized and personal approach to recruitment.
The experienced Management Team of RLC bring with them collectively many years of local and regional recruitment know-how gained in the local Thailand market and in SEA.
RLC offers recruitment services in the following sectors; Heavy Industry, Light Industry, Life Sciences and Services. The core of the business caters to mid range level professionals to senior and executive management appointments.