Quality Assurance Manager
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242268
Plan, organize, lead and manage the product line staff to continually improve yields, quality, return rate and scrap for products in volume production .Support the organizational goals in achieving total customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities : -
- Manage and achieve set goals set by management and translate goals into specific, measurable objectives for implementation.
- Yield improvement projects that are on time.
- Make judgments quality rate issues and clearing actions to maximize outputs and communication with customers.
- Plan/Execute initiatives for continuous improvements to reduce the return rates.
- Ensure process control by utilizing statistical process control.
- Plan budget and control within the product line management.
- Know your customer's expectations and drive actions to meet them.
- Perform related work as assigned.
Qualifications : -
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or higher.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager Specializing in Quality Assurance - Manufacturing / Electronics Assembly or equivalent.
- System Thinking and process oriented
- Management Skills , Supervisory Skills , Problem Solving Skills
- Fluent in English
Human Resources Department
Fabrinet Company Limited
5/6 Moo6, Soi Khunpra, Klongnueng,
Klongluang, Patumthani 12120, Thailand.
Tel. (662) 524-9600 ext. 6470 (Recruitment Manager) or 6471 - 6477
Website : www.fabrinet.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
About Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet Thailand was established in 2000 by our CEO and Chairman David T. Mitchell. Our extraordinary customer service, flexibility, and our skills in managing complex operations (among the lower costs of Southeast Asia) have made us a trusted partner of the world’s leading OEMs.
We are passionate and committed to providing world-class reliability and a level of quality that meets our customers’ exacting standards.