Quality assurance engineer expert (GQA /Corporate Business Process Management)
True Corporation Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229744
- Design / pilot / implement new process & existing process according to business/customer need.
- Define quality inspection process / sampling plan / SPC / audit plan for any new process
- Conduct E2E quality assurance assessment & conduct improvement
- Provide / support continuous improvement & root cause investigation activity
- Provide TQM expertise & support implementation in organization
- Bachelor degree in engineering (preferable Industrial engineering)
- Minimum 6 years working experience in Manufacturing or service
- Minimum 3 years experience in Process flow design in manufacturing or service
- Minimum 2 years experience for Lean Six sigma tools
Skill & Knowledge
- Lean / Greenbelt / Blackbelt certificate
- Minitab / data analysis skill (QC7 tools, Hypothesis)
- Visio / Process map design tools skill
- E2E process assessment skill
- Problem solving & root cause investigation skill (Fishbone , 5 why , FMEA)
- TQM knowledge
Interested persons should apply in person with a resume, transcript and a recent photo to the Human Resources at True Tower, Monday to Friday, between 9.00 am 4.00 pm; or apply via APPLY NOW:
Human Resources ,
TRUE Corporation Public Company Limited
18 True Tower, Ratchadapisek Rd., Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to True Corporation Public Company Limited
About True Corporation Public Company Limited
True Corporation Plc is Thailand’s convergence lifestyle leader, offering an unrivalled selection of integrated communications services and solutions.
These include TrueMove, Thailand’s third-largest mobile provider and our largest business by subscriber numbers and revenue; TrueOnline, the country’s largest Broadband and dial-up Internet provider and the largest fixed-line phone operator in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA); and TrueVisions, the only nationwide pay-TV company.
Two other important parts of our business are TrueMoney, which offers e-commerce services, and TrueLife, which provides digital content across the Group and also includes the chain of True Coffee shops.
together we can make it true