QSHE - Quality Safety Health and Environmental Expert
TEAM Consulting Engineering and Management Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277623
Type of Services : PMSC for MRT Project - Vietnam
- The QHSE expert shall be responsible for reviewing and monitoring the Contrctractor's Quality and Health, Safety and Environment Plans.
- The QHSE shall be overall responsible for the Health/Quality/Safety/Environmental programme for the MRT2 and he shall be responsible for planning audits of the IC and contractors and for participating in the audits on an ad hoc basis.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant engineering subject and has been trained in quality control systems.
- At least 10 years experience in auditing of consultants and Contractors.
interested candidate, please contact
TEAM Consulting Engineering and Management Co.,Ltd.
151 TEAM Building Nuanchan Rd., Buengkhum, BKK 10230
Tel 02-5099000 ext. 1106-1107 * 105
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TEAM Consulting Engineering and Management Co., Ltd.
About TEAM Consulting Engineering and Management Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1978, TEAM GROUP is now Thailand’s largest conglomerate of consulting companies with strong competitiveness both in Thailand and abroad. Its talented staff of more than 1,300 are dedicated to exceeding the client’s expectations.
After over 38 years of innovation and development, we are currently a premier provider of cost-effective, integrated solutions in diverse market sectors – from transportation and logistics, building and infrastructure, water resources, environment, energy, management to public relations. To date, we have executed more than 2,000 domestic and cross-border projects. With our strength lying in our professional approach focusing on Service, Quality and Teamwork, vast experience and strong commitment to clients, we are among the forefront in Thailand, and are now taking a big step toward regional excellence.
TEAM GROUP offers an entire spectrum of services in multidisciplinary areas of transportation and logistics, water resources and hydropower, environmental science, environmental engineering, building and infrastructure, energy, management and training, and communications and public participation.
Based on a total solution approach, we can support all the project life-cycle activities, from project formulation, master planning, feasibility study, financing/investing, EIA/SIA/SEA/EMP/HIA/ RAP/TIA, design, construction supervision and management to operation and maintenance. Also, we can serve as a co-investor in the interests of customer’s confidence. In this manner, our sum responsibility for the whole project development is ensured.
- Transportation and Logistics
- Water Engineering
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Building and Infrastructure
- Management and Training
- Communications and Public Participation