Brenntag Ingredients (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218792
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Adhere to Brenntag Asia Pacific’s QSHE Guideline
2. Develop and communicate Brenntag Thailand’s QSHE Strategy
3. Plan and execute Brenntag Thailand’s QSHE Processes
4. Manage Integrated Management System: ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, and OHSAS18001:2007
5. Perform other activities as may be assigned by the supervisor
Prerequisite Qualifications / Requirements:
Academic / Professional Qualification: Occupational and Safety or relevant bachelors or master's degree
- 5+ years of working experience within QSHE and 3+ years in managerial roles within QSHE
- Working experience in the distribution of chemicals industry would be advantageous
- Working experience in an international environment an advantage
Expertise / Skills / Language: Good command in spoken and written English
- Strong persuasion and presentation skills
- Strong people skills and analytical skills
- Positive thinking and attitude
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Brenntag Ingredients (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About Brenntag Ingredients (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Brenntag Ingredients (Thailand) Public Company Limited (www.brenntag-asia.com)
In October 2008, Brenntag acquired Rhodia’s chemical distribution operations in Southeast Asia and extended its global distribution network into the Asia Pacific Region. Brenntag gained in Asia access to an established base for expanding its own product portfolio, combined with excellent local market knowledge, a wide range of services and long-term customer relationships.
In July 2010, Brenntag acquired EAC Industrial Ingredients, which has been a long established provider of chemical distribution solutions in South and South East Asia. With this major acquisition, Brenntag reinforced its growth strategy in Asia Pacific gaining access to an established distribution network, in-depth knowledge of local markets and relationships with a broad customer and supplier base.
We serve customers for industrial ingredients in various business groups such as
Performance Products : Agro & Fertilizer, Cleaning & Textile, Coatings, Polymers, Special Ingredients Nutrition & Health : Food, Personal Care, Pharma, and Animal Nutrition as well as
Industrial Chemicals : Refrigeration, Minerals & Metal, and Solvents
Brenntag continues to grow in the Asia Pacific region. At present, Brenntag Asia Pacific operates in Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. The Asia Pacific headquarters is located in Singapore.
We are certified with the Integrated Management System (IMS) on ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007, and a member of Responsible Care.
We are continuously expanding and looking for high calibre individuals to join our winning team.