T.C.J. Asia Public Company Limited
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001229489
• Develop a risk based test plan by selecting appropriate audit approach, test procedures and sampling criteria based on professional judgment and departmentally defined internal audit methodology.
• Perform audit tests and prepare working papers in accordance with compliance standard.
• Evaluate the adequacy of process design and the effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives. Identify and document control and process weaknesses and provide evidential support for findings.
• Propose practical and value added recommendations to address control weaknesses and/or process inefficiencies.
• Organize and reference work papers for review by manager-Internal Audit.
• Participate in closing meetings with department at the end of fieldwork, providing clear explanations for identified issue.
• Assist in the preparation of a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings and recommendations to the branch/department and senior management.
• Assist the manager-Internal Audit in the development of the annual Internal Audit Plan.
• Preparation monthly report to manager-Internal Audit.
• Other job assignment by superior and/or management.
• Bachelor degree in accounting and other related to administration.
• Male/Female, age around 35 years.
• Experience 3-5 years in field of Internal Auditing and Internal Control.
• Experience 3 years in QMS and ISO controlling.
• Solid understanding of risk and control concepts. Ability to apply these concepts to evaluate and effectiveness of business of business processes.
• Knowledge of Internal Audit framework.
• Knowledge of Management Information System.
• Computer skill (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good command written, reading and oral communication ability in English.