QHSE Officer Urgent !!!!!!
CTCI (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236648
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
- Establish, implement and maintain The Quality Management System. (ISO 9001), Environment Management System. (ISO 14001), and Occupational Health & Safety Management System. (OHSAS 18001) base on Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Manage and conduct the Internal Audit for IMS.
- Manage the Safety & Environmental Law & Regulation List and evaluate the compliance.
- Manage the Hazard/ Environmental Aspect Identification & Risk/ Environmental Impact Assessment, and Control Plan.
- Manage and control the Occupational Health and Safety at workplace.
- Manage and control the document control center (DCC) for IMS.
- Manage the customer feedback such as customer satisfaction survey and customer complaint.
- Set up the competence based training plan, provide all necessary training courses.
- Consult and advise the resolution about IMS to the all departments.
- Industrials hygiene monitoring (light, Noise measurement)
- Support project team.
- Male or female, age 25 years up
- Bachelor degree of Science/Engineering or higher
- 3-5years experience about the Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management Systems. (ISO9001, OHSAS18001 and ISO14001)
- Able to interprets the requirement of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards, and can establish, implement and maintain the activities that needed by those requirements.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 450 up)
All resume please submit in English only
If you are that person, please write or e-mail in strictly confidence with detailed resume including present and expected salary, a contact number together with a recent non-returnable photograph via APPLY NOW
Human Resources Department
CTCI (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED
19th Floor, Phairojkijja Tower,
825 Bangna-Trad Road, K.M.4, Bangna, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CTCI (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About CTCI (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
CTCI (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a well established and rapid growing company in engineering, procurement and construction. Recently, we were awarded several Petrochemical/Power projects in Maptaphut/Rayong area. Consequently, we need to recruit capable personnel; and construction engineers to fill following demanding position: This is a challenging career opportunity for someone who wants to grow with a fast-moving International company. The company offers very attractive fringe benefit like; - Good salary and year-end bonus - Social Insurance & Life Insurance - Central Provident Fund - Flexible working hours - Annual Company Trip