QE Technical Support (QC)
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244461
Employer Ref. JO-1605-76299
- Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Maintain quality system according to global quality standardize.
- Participant in performing quality audits with contract manufacturing or supplier.
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
- Preparation of QA reports such as consumer complaints, supplier complaints.
- Hands-on review and generate Protocols, and Reports for Validation of process or product.
- Bachelor degree or greater in Chemist Scientist or Engineering and any related field.
- Has an experienced from QA function at least 2 years or new Product Development.
- Opening for QA Packaging factory background, Chemical, Plastic, Polymer, OEM and FMCG industry would be advantage.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Good in presentation skills.
- Demonstrated team player.
- Ability to travelling that need to visit supplier sites or contract manufacturing.
- Car driving is a plus.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8648 and ask to speak to the Industrial5 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.