QC Supervisor (ประจำที่โรงงานสีคิ้ว-โคราช)
National Starch and Chemical (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243907
- Responsible subordinate working plan for production development, product development, raw materials, packaging and other with concern departments
- Reviewing the in-process products analytical and production environment
- Supervision and reviewing the calibration and verification results of lab equipment for properly and accurately of analysis
- Support safety plan and safety activity for subordinates
- Preparing validation of new analytical method to accurately before implementation and comply with company regulation laws and product standard
- Responsible and coordinate with other departments for new materials and product development activity including production process continual improvement
- Training, supervision and advice for subordinate to follows procedure, work instruction, rules and working ability continuous improvement
- Coordinate with other departments for problem analysis, solving and preventive
- Bachelor degree Chemical, Biology, Chemical biology, Biotechnology, Food technology, Food science, Chemical engineering or related field.
- 2 years at least in supervisor level in food industry or similar manufacturing business
- Ability to scientific problem analysis and leadership.
- Good command of English
Interested candidates please submit your CV/Resume with photo, stating current & expected salary
We offer attractive remuneration with a chance to join our dynamics environment and growing business to the successful candidates. Only short-listed will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to National Starch and Chemical (Thailand) Ltd.
About National Starch and Chemical (Thailand) Ltd.
Ingredion is a leading global ingredients solutions provider. With customers in more than 100 countries, the Company serves over 60 diverse market sectors in food, beverage, brewing, pharmaceutical, biomaterials and other industries.
Our innovative ingredient solutions are a part of everyday products and emerging, on-trend consumer goods. Our starches, sweeteners, texturants and nutrituionals are used by our customers to provide everything from sweetness, taste and texture to immune system support, fat replacement and adhesive strength.
Headquartered in Westchester, Ilinois, Ingredion has manufacturing, R&D and sales offices in more than 40 countries and employs more than 11,000 people worldwide.