QA Supervisor (50K+Housing)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001320618
- Master degree or Bachelor’s degree of Industrial, Quality or Chemistry Engineering
- 5 years directly related QA for automotive manufacturing experience.
- Understanding in MSA,Process Cap,SPC, FMEA, Problem solving , Why Why analysis ,ISO9000
- Computer skill Minitab to analysis Hyphotesis testing (Parametric and Non Parametric data)
- Good command in English ( Speak,listen and write)
- Support for customer quality issue / coordinate with Technical service team / Technical center.
- Lead for all customer issue / work with internal tean for action / validated and follow up
- Understanding Improvement and problem concept :6Sigma Blackbelt,QCC,KAIZEN,8D is prefer
- Understanding to Basic testing in Chemical and Physical about Polyethylene business
- Understanding ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001 if knowledge TS16949 is Prefer
- Understanding Statistical process control : SPC,Cp Cpk and Sampling plan,GR&R and advised statics concept to whom it may concern
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Attn: Mr.Norachat Wungpingchai – Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 038-757-420 ext.3403
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.