MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255535
Position: QA Supervisor (40-60K)
Benefits: 40,000 – 60,000 Baht salary + Other Benefits
Contact Recruiter: Bootsakorn 086-378-4057
Our client is the world’s leading major international Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company with branches worldwide. Their high trusted quality products include pharmaceutical products and medical which are widely accepted and suitable for Thai patients’ needs. They have established their own pharmaceutical factory and head office which is located in Thailand. With their top market share in pharmaceutical industry worldwide, they are looking for the Head of Quality. This position will report to the Quality Director.
They are now seeking for “QA Supervisor”.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- To maintain principals quality standards of products
- To implement and audit quality system
- To maintain and perform annual visual inspection of retain samples.
- To perform activities related to receipt, storage, inspection, and issuance of company products.
- To collect and compile data for Annual Product Review.
- To ensure local quality system and standard operating procedures are in place for all GMP/GDP related activities and compliance with GMP regulations is maintained through training and internal audits
- To handle complaints with proper corrective and preventive actions
- To conduct and monitor trace and recall activities to make sure that the work processes are completed with proper documentation
- To certify Quality standard of Pharmaceutical products
- To ensure efficient information flow and effective communication of all relevant quality matters within the QA Department
- To communication with internally and externally for Quality Assurance issues and compliance
- Thai Nationality (Male or Female)
- Bachelor / Master Degree in pharmaceutical science or chemical science
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Self-motivate and active personality
- Good command in English
- Good computer literacy skill
Attractive salary and generous fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with Contact details and refer the position as
If you believe that you are the right one, Please send your resume and
Call Bootsakorn "NOW" 086-378-4057
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
About MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
For over fifty years, we have been a world leader in the field of executive search, and have provided high-caliber candidates to literally thousands of companies. We have International reach which is unparalleled in our industry.
MRINetwork has been operating for 12 years in Thailand. As a client we find the best quality candidates quickly and as a candidate our recruiters will assist you in any way they can in your career transition.
For more information, please call +66 (0) 2651 9889