QA/QC SUPERVISOR - (STEEL BUSINESS)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240652
Employer Ref. QC1313108
Our client is an International company who import and supply large amounts of metal as raw material to many manufacturing plants in Thailand.
SALARY: B/40,000-50,000/MONT PLUS BENEFITS
The QA/QC Supervisor will report directly to the Factory Manager and will be responsible for the following;
- Guiding the organization on the proper application of the quality management system.
- Leasing with external parties on quality system matters and during audits.
- Ensure all audit check are properly carried out to monitor and measure the status of the quality management.
- Meet the top management and relevant department to decide what should be done about quality factory and suggest how quality can be improved.
- Coordinate with customers.
- Handling for quality document and report and ensure all documentation is proper with company system.
- Male or Female aged 32 years above.
- Have experience in coordination with customer or QA/QC matters
- Minimum 5year experience Quality Assurance or Quality Control from steel or coil would be advantage
- Can communicated in English
- Having of defect knowledge of visual inspection and leadership skill.
Reference Code: QC1313108
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. QA/QC Supervisor - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.