QA MANAGER – CHEMICALS – RAYONG – UP TO 120K PLUS ALLOWANCES AND BENEFITS
Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223459
Employer Ref. Tim
Our client is an international manufacturer of chemicals for a variety of industries. They are seeking a skilled and motivated QA Manager to do the following:
- Lead plant in establishing and maintaining high level of quality within its product line through effective initiation of root cause analysis, corrective action, statistical process control, in process and final inspections, quality plans and overall quality initiatives
- Coordinate with Manufacturing, Sourcing and Supply Chain functions to resolve technical non-conformance issues affecting functionality, quality & production, formulating corrective functions
- As QMR, lead and manage business Quality Management System, ISO9001 as well as Customer Audit and Certification activities
- Understand supplier processes and work to implement statistical controls to ensure compliances
- Provide supplier quality support for existing product including supplier approval, Manufacturing Process Plan review, raw materials qualification.
- Direct internal plant Quality inspectors to maximize effectiveness in reducing Cost of Failure.
- Support technical data on Quality such as Product specifications and Product Stewardship in SAP system
- Manage Laboratory team and equipment
- Participate in ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 implementation, encouraging all staff to work under EHS rules and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Chemical MFG QA/QC, with at least 3 years at management level
- Strong working knowledge of QMS (ISO/TS16949, ISO9001 etc.)
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communicative skills
- Good command of English, spoken and written
To enquire, please contact Tim on 023431212 or apply directly through this page. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Tricor Executive Recruitment Limited
179/60-63 Bangkok City Tower
13th Floor South Sathorn Road
Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Fax: (662) 286 2020
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
About Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
Tricor Thailand Ltd., a member of The Bank of East Asia Group, is a leading provider of business support functions and services. The Tricor Group is staffed by business professionals with previous experience at reputable external auditing firms such as PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, KPMG, and Deloitte. The Group operates in 15 countries and plans to expand further in 2013. Tricor provides financial Accounting & Payroll outsourcing, Corporate Advisory, Corporate Secretarial functions, Financial Planning services, Tax Advisory & Consultancy, Executive Recruitment & Human Resources services, and Labuan Offshore & Trust services.
Tricor Executive Recruitment., the former search and selection practice of PricewaterhouseCoopers, has over the past 25 years built an unrivalled reputation based on providing the highest quality search and selection services supported by in-depth specialist resources and expertise. We are a leading search and selection specialist practice assisting organizations in the appointment of high calibre candidates to fill senior management level positions. Our team has extensive experience in successfully completing search engagements across a wide spectrum of management disciplines and in a diverse category of business sectors. Our success and prominent market profile has been achieved through strong client loyalty and a dedication to providing the high quality in services.
More Jobs from this employer
CHIEF IT OFFICER (CIO) – FINANCIAL SERVICES – CENTRAL BKK – 400K PER MONTH PLUS ALLOWANCES/BENEFITS AND BONUSES – THAI NATIONALS ONLY