QA MANAGER (PACKAGING)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001282994
Employer Ref. QA1101101
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of packaging material
Salary: B/80,000-85,000/Month plus Benefits
- Supervising overall QA & QC system.
- Incoming, in-process, outgoing material quality control.
- Calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Working with 3rd party for maintenance of critical lab equipment.
- Handling customer complaints: root cause analysis
- Working with cross-functional teams to find root cause analysis, drive improvement and cost control/
- Handling of non-conforming products.
- Strong knowledge in IMS quality system – ISO 9001-2000.
- Working as MR (Management Representative) for the ISO and external auditors as well as internal control of all quality documents
- Demonstrate knowledge of FDA, ROHS compliance and others
- Working with external 3rd party laboratories for compliance testing of FDA, or analysis of New Product and others
- Managing a small team
- Bachelor degree in Chemical or Polymer Engineering. Bachelor/Master degree in Chemistry.
- 35-45 years old
- 10- 12 years’ experience in the industry
- Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
- Product or industry-specific experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Excellent English communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to write Technical Note , CAPA to customer in English
- Able to communicate via email to global sales persons at USA, Europe.
- Work well in multicultural environment Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, allowances, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus and a five day working week.
Reference Code: QA1101101
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. QA Manager - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, or click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.