Summit Laemchabang Auto Body Work Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258378
Job Description :
- Responsible for all Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Implement quality control processes and procedures to meet and exceed customer’s standard
- Implement a program continuous improvement as it relayed to QA and QC
- Develop the necessary quality assurance document and report
- Provide leadership and training for all QA/QC personnel that will assure all personnel are working to the same quality standards
- Audit internal and external quality inspection processes and result
- To summarize warranty analysis report by monthly.
- To take care warranty document in order to follow TS16949.
- To action as ISO14000/OHSAS18001
- Keep company secret
- Any job for assignment
- Bachelor or master Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Management or related field
- 8 years’ experience in the quality function in Automotive will be advantage
- Good knowledge in ISO 14000, TS16949 and OHSAS18001
- Good knowledge and skill in technical problem analyze e.g. 8D report, 5 Why Analyze, Control chart etc.
- Good in leadership, problem-solving skills, analytic skill and decision-making.
- Highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a team
- Ability to work with diverse teams of employees and customers
- Fluent in English is must
Interested applicants are welcome to apply in person or submit your resume with full details of qualifications, experiences and expected salary by mail or E-mail to:
Human Resources Department
Summit Laemchabang Auto Body Co., Ltd.
201 Moo 3 Laemchabang Industrial Estate, Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel:038 491 800-10 Ext.2215
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Summit Laemchabang Auto Body Work Co., Ltd.
About Summit Laemchabang Auto Body Work Co., Ltd.
Summit Laemchabang Autobody Work Co. Ltd. (SLAB) Being a subsidiary of Summit Group and a sister company of Summit Body Industry Co.,Ltd. (SAB) which currently rank top ten in Asia. All of our factories are certified TS 16949 : 2002 & ISO 14001 : 2004. We are determined to strive forward and enter the global level with core philosophy. Our clients are numerous world class automobile manufacturers. We have factories in different locations in order to best cater to the need of our clients. Due to an increasing demand and expansion of our new plant in Samutprakarn, we are looking for dynamic and motivated applicants for the following positions: