jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228597
Employer Ref. update2014
To Control and Development transportation system
- To establish policy, set up plan, give advice and control any activities.
- To set up development and quality system plan.
- To set up plan for internal and external coordination pertaining to quality system.
- To encourage employees to realize and focus on customer and quality management system.
- To report operational performance of quality system management.
- To establish customer standard.
- To encourage subordinates to fully express their potentials and educate them to have the right understanding about quality.
- To control, supervise and ensure that the quality system management is properly maintained and implemented.
- To use measuring equipment in a manner that ensure uncertainty of measurement and such certainty meets the required measurement capability, and also to ensure that the environmental condition is appropriate with the use of measuring equipment to prevent an error of measurement results.
- To perform other works as assigned by superior.
- Male, 35 years old or above
- Bachelor Degree or related field
- Having experience in ISO system development or hazardous materials transportation system development not less than 5 years (having experience in petrochemical goods transportation management would be advantage)
- Good computer literacy and presentation skills
- Having good relationship
- Able to communicate in English (listening, speaking, reading & writing skills)
- Having good managerial and leadership skills
- Having ability in organizational administration to accomplish the target per KPI.
- Having good coordination skill especially with customer
- Having good driving skills.
- Having good safety attitude
- Having excellent health without medical limitation
- Being to work at workstation and work LPO out of normal working hours.
- Having right understanding about the job specification
Work location : Head Office (Bangna k.m.4.5)
Interested applications should send an application letter and resume including full details of work experience, expected salary and a recent photograph to us as below;
SC GROUP Building
88 The Parkland Rd., Bangna, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Tel : 0-2341-9000-99
Website : www.scgroupthai.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SC GROUP
About SC GROUP