QA Manager ( 120- 150 K, Chemical Industry)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218640
- Lead plant in establishing and maintaining high level of quality within its product line through effective initiation of root cause analysis, corrective action, statistical process control, in process and final inspections, quality plans and overall quality initiatives
- Provide support to Manufacturing, Sourcing and Supply Chain functions to resolve technical non-conformance issues affecting functionality, quality & production
- Evaluate non-conforming materials and components, and formulate corrective actions
- As QMR, lead and manage business Quality Management System, ISO9001 as well as Customer Audit and Certification activities
- Understand suppliers’ processes and work to implement statistical process control to ensure compliances
- Provide supplier quality support for existing product including supplier approval, Manufacturing Process Plan review, raw materials qualification.
- Direct internal plant Quality inspectors to maximize effectiveness in reducing Cost of Failure.
- Support technical data on Quality such as Product specifications and Product Stewardship in SAP system
- Manage Laboratory team and equipment
- Participate to ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 with implementation process and support Quality Management Systems .
- Encourage all staff to work under EHS rules and regulation and also promote for EHS matters.
- Engage and comply with EHS Element Owner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Chemical Sciences
- Male or Female ,age 30 Years old up.
- Minimum 8 years experience in QC and QA activities with at least 3 years in management level
- Exposure in chemical manufacturing industry
- Business acumen with marketing mindset and hands-on experience
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Good team player
- Knowledge of Quality Management System e.g. ISO/TS16949, ISO9001
- Good command of English
Interested candidate, please kindly send your profile, photo, current package salary, and expected salary to the following detail below;
Manpower Thailand-Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T.Nong-prue
Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel: 038 757 420ext 402
Attn: Ms.Jutamat Chaimungkun – Consultant
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.