QA Engineer (Urgent!)
TrelleborgVibracoustic (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245713
Job Description : QA Engineer (Urgent!)
Start working in January 2017
- Job Objective
Responsiblefor the quality management of the project of its whole life cycle
- Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Involved in APQP process deeply and monitor it to assure the realization process of the product and the process follow all related procedures and also common requirement：
- Review the process flow chart include inspection, and also be aware of other factors related to quality control
- Attend the review of PFMEA and introduce lesson learn into PFMEA
- Lead to finish control plan of OTS phase with the PFMEA and also the lesson learn from similar parts
- Lead to define the equipment for test and measurement for mass production phase and do MSA for them
- Lead the review of PPAP and submit to customer
- Lead to arrange the manufacturing of the test fixture and tracking the progress until handover it to the laboratory
- Maintain / Monitor / Control of Process Flow Charts, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA’s), Gauge Plans, Control Plans, Process Sheets, Work Standards, Control Charts, and Visual Aids.
- Customer Quality Concern
- Responsible to meet some special requirement from customer related to quality control
- Responsible for handling of all quality concern from customer, keep good communication with customer and do on-site check when necessaryLead to set-up 8D team to analyze the concern and define corrective actions, andthen give official 8D report to customer
- Track and verify the effectiveness of the corrective actions
- Warranty Claim
- Regular on-site check for the warranty rejects in customer side
- Responsible for the analysis of the warranty rejects and lead to define actions for the parts which are big cost related
- Track and verify the effectiveness of the improvement actions
- Internal Concern
- Responsible for the handing of all internal quality concern and lead for the analysis and corrective actions defined
- Issue internal concern and lead to solve the problem with 8D
- Monitor the statistics of GP12 station and lead the corrective action definition for the findings in GP12, and make decision for the exit of GP12
- Product audit, yearly test, SPC and other paperwork
- Compile the product audit plan,yearly test plan and MSA requirement based on thecontrol plan
- Compile SPC plan based on the control plan and do it on timePrepare documents needed by customer for mass production parts
- Other job
- Support to Customer audit
- Training to inspector and tester
- Documents management, 5S
- Other job assigned by the supervisor
- Additional Responsibilities/ Task:
Development/Implementation of quality systems and procedures for compliance toISO/TS16949, ISO 14000 standard.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
- Major of Quality or Industrial engineering is preferred
- 3-5 years quality management experience in automotive industry, working experience in rubberindustry is preferred
- Multiple culture company working experience;
- Experience in quality control inrubberindustry is preferred.
- Male and Female ages 25-32yrs
- Key competencies:
- Basic knowledge of mechanical design, ability of reading drawing, familiar with ISO9001,ISO/TS16949,5 tools(APQP/PPAP/PFMEA/SPC/MSA), and have good understanding of 8D/5why,etc.
- Lean production knowledge.
- MS office operation skill.
- English, or Additional languages skills a plus.
- Ability to use standard gauges i.e. Micrometer, Vernier, benefit if CMM measuring experience.
- Enthusiastic /self management with PDCA mind set
Benefit and Allowance:
- Housing allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Group Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Bonus and Target Bonus(KPI)
- PPE( Uniform, Safety Shoes)
- Pre-health check allowance
- Annual Health Check.
- Working day on Monday – Friday (08:00 – 17:00 hrs).
Contact person : Ms.Yubol Prommajak
Tel. : +663 8 316454
Address : Trelleborg Vibracoustic (Thailand) Limited
Eastern Seaboard Hemaraj Rayong Estate 700/5 Moo 7, Kaokansong, Sriracha Chonburi Province 20110
(บริษัท เทรลเลบอร์ก วีบระคูสติก (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด อีสเทิร์นซีบอร์ดเหมราชระยอง ที่ตั้งปัจจุบัน เลขที่ 700/5 หมู่ที่ 7 ซ.H1/9 ต.เขาคันทรง อ.ศรีราชา จ.ชลบุรี )
If you have any questions please contact :
Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial. Estate,
700/5 Moo7, Kaokansong, Sriracha, Chonburi 20110 Thailand
T: +66 3 8 316454
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TrelleborgVibracoustic (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About TrelleborgVibracoustic (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Vibracoustic (Thailand) Limited.
Our company was founded in 2012 as a joint venture between the Swedish Trelleborg AB and the German Freudenberg SE. The two founding companies have decades of expertise working with rubber and were involved in a number of revolutionary inventions. In the course of their long history, the two parent companies also systematically strengthened their position in the area of vibration technology with the acquisition of parts of key competitors.
We have a global R&D network that enables our engineers to develop unparalleled vibration damping technologies, and the new insights we gain every day into manufacturing and materials engineering are the key to our superior products. Here, we never focus on an individual component, but rather its effect on the vehicle as a whole.
Our production network is as global as the automotive industry: with 10,000 employees at 39 sites in 19 countries worldwide, you can rest assured knowing that an experienced member of our team is always close to you – so that more and more people can experience unrivalled levels of comfort on their way to their destination.
In April 2016, TrelleborgVibracoustic was renamed to Vibracoustic, thus strengthening our identity as a strong, stand-alone entity