jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001241322
About aCommerce (aCommerce.asia)
aCommerce helps to make ecommerce execution easier for brands, retailers, and manufacturers in S.E. Asia. Our core services are Web Development, Marketing, Technology, Sourcing, Logistics, Warehouse Management, Fulfillment and Distribution, Content and Photo Production, Payments, Customer Service, and Channel Management.
Embrace and Drive Change
If you are not prepared to deal with constant change, then you probably are not a good fit for the company. We embrace it enthusiastically, and perhaps even more importantly, to encourage and drive it.
It's important to constantly challenge and stretch yourself and not be stuck in a job where you don't feel like you are growing or learning. Our goal is to help employees unlock that potential.
Working in a WOW environment
We are not an average company, our service is not average, and we don't want our people to be average. We expect every employee to deliver WOW. We seek to WOW our customers, our co-workers, our vendors, and our partners.
We now seek new talented QA Engineers to join our experienced and expanding team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Analyze system requirements and identify testing strategies that maximize test coverage and/or improve system reliability and performance within an agile development team
- Ability to work with Business Analysts on testing options and strategies to drive the production of high quality systems. We want people who get a kick out of uncovering those hard-to-find bugs and devising method to avoid the bug in the first place
- Execute and monitor testing activities and ensure they are completed as expected while evaluating the impact of the defects that emerge
- Utilize an automation test framework and add test cases as needed to ensure frequent test coverage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Strong analytical and problem skills as well as an attention to details
- Proficiency in developing and implementing test plans and test scripts
- Ability to work effectively in a team focused on bringing great services to market
- At least 2 year’s experiences working in Windows and/or UNIX environments
- Strong communication and collaboration skills including good written English and usable spoken English.
- Experience using the testing tool Selenium is preferred.
- Experience with automated test frameworks such as Robot or Cucumber is a plus
- Experience with PHP, and Python or another programming languages is a plus
- Experience with SQL and databases is a plus.
If you have the above mentioned experience and skills don't hesitate to apply now!