QA Director (PCBA)
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254205
Job Purpose/Job Function;
- To control and manage manufacturing variables impact to quality of process, system and product.
- Lead to provide solution to solve quality problem and follow up effectiveness implementation of corrective action.
- Proactive approach to review and evaluate risk analysis to prevent potential problem.
- To implement and manage requirements of quality system procedure and work instruction for manufacturing operation and related areas. KPI = QS Score, Process Compliance Score, Findings.
- To implement and manage customer quality requirement: customer quality score, RMA, SCAR.
- To implement and manage quality of process control: In-process dppm, outgoing dppm.
- To implement and manage corporate quality project and activities: quality project, CSR and etc.
- To drive continuous improvement activities and CI project for manufacturing operation and related areas.
- To improve system quality, quality of process and product and building overall Quality control activities for PCBA operations.
- To take lead, manage and drive quality control and continuous improvement for PCBA line.
- Education: Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering or equivalence
- Experience: 15 years above for Bachelor and 10 years above for Master
- Required Skill : Good communication in English and other will be advantage
- Required Training: Problem Solving and Decision Making, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, ISO standards.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
About Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet Thailand was established in 2000 by our CEO and Chairman David T. Mitchell. Our extraordinary customer service, flexibility, and our skills in managing complex operations (among the lower costs of Southeast Asia) have made us a trusted partner of the world’s leading OEMs.
We are passionate and committed to providing world-class reliability and a level of quality that meets our customers’ exacting standards.