How would you like to be part of an international team which builds the content for one of the biggest e-commerce sites in the world?
Our client is looking for an energetic and organized candidate with an eye for detail and a customer mindset to help QA photos for them, one of the world’s most successful travel companies.
As QA Coordinator, you will support photography projects by evaluating and matching new property and travel images against the company's guidelines and creative briefs. You will work to continuously improve the quality of image content on the agoda.com website through quality audits of new and existing image content.
This is a temporary (6 months) position based in our Bangkok, Thailand office, reporting to the QA Lead.
- Master the photo guidelines and requirements
- Continuously QA photos to achieve quality and quantity KPIs
- Coordinate QA learnings with QA Lead
- Support photos QA projects and ongoing reporting
- Organized and efficient with attention to visual detail
- Experience and / or strong interest in photography – advantage
- Good communication skills
- Proactive, friendly, with a sense of responsibility, and can work independently
- Flexibility, accuracy and an eye for detail
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Team player, motivated and enjoys working in e-travel and hospitality
- Business focused; positive attitude