QA Automation with Mobile Testing Experience
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235417
- Write autotests for mobile testing
- Localize and document defects
- Test released features
- Writing test cases for basic functionality
- Always be aware of the current technologies and the desire to use them
- Test automation experience
- Familiar with one or more basic level programming languages (python, ruby)
- Excellent own test design techniques
- It is easy for you to explain bugs using logs
- Ready to check the interaction of the application with the backend
- The ability to quickly switch between tasks
- Unix experience
- Continuous Integration (usage and configuration)
- Spoken English
It will be a plus if you:
- Understand how mobile applications work
- You know guideline iOS and Android
- You know how to use Android Studio and XCode
- You used to work with one of Android or iOS automation instruments
- Android: Appium, Ruby, Cucumber
- IOS: KIF, Objective-C
- The desire to speak at conferences
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lazada Ltd.
About Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!