QA Asst. Manager (Chonburi; 45K - 55K)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255912
Our Client is a rubber parts manufacturer and rubber compounding mixer that supplies both the domestic and international market.
1.Manage manpower of the Quality Team.
- Quality Management Representative (QMR).
- Determine goal and objective or the Quality Department.
- Maintain and improve quality of work in the quality system, in-coming, in-process inspection and final inspection.
2.Maintain and continuous improvement Quality systems including the KPI to achieve the company’s target.
- Team leader of Quality Improvement.
- Quality monitoring monthly and yearly.
- Set up and implement the quality specification for new product.
- Customer cooperation and suppliers audit.
- Male / Female, Age 33 - 40 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or related fields
- Experience in QA & QMR in manufacturing and 3 years at least for handling in managerial level
- Experience in rubber manufacturing would be advantage
- Knowledge of ISO/TS16949, ISO9001, ISO14001, SPC, TQM and other relevant requirements
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate in English and work in Chonburi (Amata Nakorn IE)
How to Apply:
- Click the below button 'APPLY NOW'
- Additional info, please call Ms. Wiraphan N. at 038-757420 Ext. 3408
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.