jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001257988
DELIFRANCE THAILAND (Paris Bangkok Bakery Co., Ltd.) part of the French Group Delifrance is a manufacturer and distributor of fine frozen bakery products to Foodservices, QSR and Modern Trade. As part of our expansion in the region, we are setting up a manufacturing plant in Thailand. We wish to appoint a dedicated professional to further contribute our aggressive growth and expansion plans.
We invite dynamic individual for the position of
- Male or Female.
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Microbiology, Science or related field
- At least 1 year of QC/QA experience in food manufacturing will be advantaged.
- Good understanding of GMP&HACCP.
- Knowledge about food safety, basic regulatory, specification writing and document management/document control.
- Flexible and proactive approach to work.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Can work at 304 industrial park, Prachinburi province.
- Vehicle own.
- Able to work shift.
- Quality checked on line and CCP monitoring/ ensure the effective of GMP/HACCP/HALAL program
- Measuring and Bake the bakery product to ensure the quality meet the standard before release
- To investigate non-conformity and follow up action plan
- To carry out microbiological follow the sampling plan
- Control the pest control service with supplier and pest control management
- Make the shelf life study and Taking part in trials review for new product development
- Monitoring the factory cleaning program and chemical training
- Update the raw material specification and make the receiving standard.
- Follow up document from related department and Supplier
- Document control
- Internal audit team and participate the traceability activity and Product Recall
- To liaise with the Maintenance department and/or supplier for external calibration, monitoring validation program
- To assist the Quality Manager in the management and continual improvement of hygiene standards, food safety and the quality system. Prepare documents for audit.
Salary : 17000-20000 THB
- Fix Bonus 1 Month.
- Performance bonus 2 time/year.
- Life insurance/ Medical insurance
Please write-in or email a detailed resume, current and expected salary, contact number and a recent photograph to:
Paris Bangkok Bakery Co., Ltd.
Panjit Tower building 11th floor
117/14 Thonglor Sukhumvit road soi 55
Klongton-Nua Wattana Bangkok 10110 Thailand