QA Analyst (Junior/Senior)
Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001319628
- We want passionate and driven QA Analysts to be part of our QA Team, working on various International Web and mobile applications. You will be part of a team that will work with the software development teams to:
- Provides testing estimation efforts to manager
- Design and create test cases from SRS documents received from the BA team & clarifies functional specifications to better create test cases
- Executes manual & automated test activities daily (functional, integration, regression, performance and other tests as needed)
- Write and maintain automated test scripts (for Selenium, Appium & Autolt based on the Robot Framework), utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
- Reports test results and defects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field or equivalent experience
- Manual testing experience (functional, integration, Exploratory test, etc)
- Passionate about quality assurance career
- Possess creative and logical thinking
- Very fast learner both technical and business
- Detail-attentive, results-oriented, well-organized
- Self-motivated and able to work both as a team and individually
- Experience in Selenium, Robot Framework, Appium, Autolt or other test automation tools, Jenkins or other CI tool is a plus
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Competitive remuneration package
- 15 day annual leave
- Yearly medical check-up
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Fitness club membership
- Technical and language training
- International working environment
If you are interested in this position, and if you meet the required qualifications, please e-mail your CV by click "APPLY NOW"
Visit Website : www.allianz.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allianz Managed Operations and Services (Thailand) is the center of all IT developments for Allianz globally. Our team is loaded with young IT professionals, working in a multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop exciting new products and services for our international client base. Our dedicated employees take part in regular opportunities for on the job training and professional development, while taking the first step down an exciting and rewarding career path.
If you feel you have the passion and ambition to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, please contact us immediately. We look forward to discussing your career goals and future with you. Take a moment to send us a resume and introduce yourself to us at the email listed below.