jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196529
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications of applications in development to see how they can be developed into testable elements.
- Participate in the development of test script, test scenario, and test methodology and document for execution. May review and critique test scripts developed by less experienced staff and suggest improvements.
- Work with team to conduct tests of applications in production or in development, applications about to be migrated, or applications recently patched. May lead a test exercise involving less experienced staff.
- Document test results, and compile results of other testers into consolidated report for management, clients, and applications staff. May perform regression or other analyses and present in project meeting.
- Know environment impact and side effect to or another module when change some feature or when make new software.
- Design and create guideline for tester and team.
- Strong knowledge in website technology , web security.
- Knowledge in infrastructure and server architecture.
- Proven experience in Leading Test Automation teams defining and implementing technical test strategies.
- Experience in defining & implementing tool strategy, test automation frameworks and reusable components across multiple platforms or technologies such as End-User (UI - desktop / browser / mobile)
- Can write some script to control automate test tools.
- Work with automated test tool at least 1 year minimum.
Working Area: Head Office(Silom)
Interested candidates to submit your resume stating their present and expected salary then apply by click APPLY NOW resumes will send directly to:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL ONLINE
About CENTRAL ONLINE
Central Group is the largest retailer which has a strong establishment and a successful development of store formats and various brands in Thailand . We are dominant retail brands which pioneered in department stores, category killers and several other retail formats nationwide. We continue to expand our business. Therefore, we are looking for challenging, high caliber and dynamic people who want to become partners of a leader retailer company.