PURCHASING / SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246435
Employer Ref. PM1211411
Our client manufactures aluminium heat exchange products and air conditioning systems for automotive.
SALARY: B/100,000 – 120,000/MONTHLY PLUS BENEFITS
- Managing of the local and overseas suppliers to achieve the company’s cost and quality objectives.
- Identifying opportunities for negotiation and resourcing to achieve savings.
- To set up a clear commodity strategy over the main purchased product types.
- To make sourcing decisions for new models based on best cost suppliers.
- To develop optimal cost structures for purchased parts to clearly compare rival bids for new business.
- To help identify areas for improvement on current products.
- Managing the supplier VAVE process.
- Promoting supplier involvement in proposing more value added methods of cost reduction.
- Managing of the Purchasing & Supplier Development teams.
- Raising and placing of orders for requirements for direct componentsand indirect parts to add value and reduce cost.
- Male or female age between 35 – 40 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Familiar with the automotive industry with experience in purchasing, supplier development, or supply chain.
- Experience in a Managerial Position and at least 5 years’ experience in managing and supervising a team.
- Strong analytic work, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Technical skills to read drawings and understand PPAP/APQP.
- Problem solving and process improvement capabilities.
- Knowledge of ISO/TS16949 / ISO14001.
- Excellent in writing, reading and spoken English.
- Able to operate a computer: Microsoft Office, ERP.
Our client offers a benefits package including a great opportunity to build a career, a fixed bonus & variable bonus, significant training opportunities, meals, transportation, insurance, housing allowances, and a five day working week.
Reference Code: PM1211411
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Purchasing / Supplier Development Manager - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.