Purchasing Officer /เจ้าหน้าที่จัดซื้อ
Charter Education Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255112
- Purchase items requested in line with the approvals and budget regulations.
- Check and sign to acknowledge all received incoming items. Ensure that this data is sent to the Finance department.
- Liaise with the Finance and Accounting Manager in relation to billing and receipts.
- Provide stationary to Charter staff according to stationary request procedures.
- Ensure stationary is stocked and available for the request. Always check the minimum number of stationary and make a purchase request.
- Provide the Finance Department with a report of stationary in stock at the end of each term.
Assets and Store Keeping:
- Assist the Finance Department in the organization and stock control of the School Shop.
- Be responsible for sales from the School Shop in a schedule provided by the Finance and Accounting Manager.
- Assist in other duties as required or requested.
- Female ,Thai Nationality
- 25 years old up
- High vocational certificate, Associate degree,Bachelor’s Degree
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy especially in MS Office.
- Able to documentary management.
- Previous experience as buyer will be an advance.
How To Apply
Interest applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application in both Thai and English with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, expected salary, portfolio, transcript, and recent photograph to the Recruitment Team at
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Charter Education Co., Ltd.
About Charter Education Co., Ltd.