Intercon Biz Consulting (IBC) comprises a team of professional and experienced recruitment consultants with specialization in diverse industries. We are ambitious to provide exquisite services which exceed our customer’s expectation and requirements in a professional and cost effective approach. Currently, we are assisting one of our clients to search for:
Purchasing Managers – Chonburi
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001211991
The company engages in high technology product development supporting global branded customers in many industries including healthcare, aerospace and defense, industrial, communications with offices in America, Europe and Asia. All products are 100% export.
To prepare for the expanding business, the company is searching for a number of Purchasing Managers.
- Manage purchasing of raw materials, parts, services, to support the assigned product groups or areas to ensure product deliverable as per customer commitment
- Manage supplier’s negotiation and agreement to achieve price, quality and delivery requirements
- Warehouse management and material handling including third party warehousing in terms of quality, performance, service fee and alternative providers
- Responsible for import logistics system team/works including carrier contract negotiations, and import customs clearance
- Ensure compliance on all customs regulations and laws
- Assist with global issues related to customs and traffic
- Work with other sites to identify and implement cost saving measures
- Develop and execute of site/area assigned to inventory management processes including forecasting, analysis, reporting, action plan
- Drive continuous improvement to minimize inventory costs and provide necessary management reporting.
- Provide guidance and direction to business units to achieve site/areas assigned inventory financial results.
- Responsible for annual physical inventory, site/areas assigned to site surplus / excess sales process and dispositioning of scrap materials.
- Responsible for team objectives / targets / performance / results, and etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Supply Chain, logistics, Business Administration, or others related fields. Master degree in business discipline will be definitely advantage
- At least 7 years working experience in similar roles & responsibilities, preferable within fast moving manufacturing working environment
- Knowledgeable in purchasing, supply chain, logistics, inventory management, import & export, customs, legal & compliance, and others as related
- Knowledgeable in SAP is a must
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Good leadership and people management
- Able to work efficiently and effectively under pressure and dynamic environment
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Interested person please send your resume in English with photo to:
How to apply Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Intercon Biz Consulting Co., Ltd.
12/3 Paholyotin Soi 14, Paholyotin Road,
Samsem Nai, Payathai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel: (66) 02 932 3616
Cell phone: 081 936 5624
Website : www.interconbiz.com