Purchasing Manager - Chonburi
Criterion Asia Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258140
Employer Ref. supplychain
Our client is dedicated delivering end-to-end product lifecycle solutions that comes across diverse and exciting markets including recognized brands in the communications, enterprise computing, healthcare, aerospace and defense, semiconductor, capital equipment, industrial, green energy and consumer space. Presently, they are looking for a young, energetic and result oriented to join their team.
The Purchasing Manager will be managing, organizing, and leading team of buyers, securing all necessary approvals for the release of purchase order in timely manner. He/She will be managing the supplier to meet Supply Chain Management objectives, managing Inventory Control, implementing program, cost saving and monitoring critical component shortage affecting the production plans.
- Manage, develop and implement an effective commodity plans
- Lead in negotiating agreement with Suppliers related to pricing, led – time reduction, flexibility, quality and other Supply Chain factors
- Manage, develop plan for Suppliers performance improvement
- Serve as a focal point for procurement criteria development and resolve issues
- Drive in continuous process improvement
- Leverage best practices across all Buyers
- Participate as a Materials Representative on new product team, implementation and customers focus team
- Serve as a first line of escalation for purchasing issues and problems
- Manage team projects and allocates resources
- Generate reports and coordinates consistent procurement matrix
- Manage Staffs to ensure timely and accuracy purchasing, movement and inventory control
- Lead, manage performance development, provides coaching, career development for supervising team
- Male/Female, Thai nationality
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in any field
- At least 10 years' experience in related function
- Electronics Manufacturing Service experience including experience in handling external customers is a must
- Strong background in suppliers and commodities management would be an advantage
- Knowledgeable with ability and familiar in SAP operating system or other systems e.g. Oracle, MFG/Pro and etc.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and communication skills
- Able to handle multitasks, strong problem solving skills, attention to details with strong knowledge of SCM policies and ISO standard
- Good command of English both of spoken and written
- Able to work in Chonburi province
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV via "Apply Now"
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Criterion Asia Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
208 Wireless Road Building, 11/F Unit 1104
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel : +662 252 5282 Fax : +662 650 7880
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Criterion Asia Recruitment
About Criterion Asia Recruitment
As part of Workforce Asia Group, Criterion Asia Recruitment is a leading executive search and recruitment consultancy company in South East Asia. A provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services from single placements to total project solutions, we help our clients achieve greater organizational performance by connecting you with high performance leaders. We are determined to find you the best and brightest people for your businesses.
We actively recruit professionals on a permanent basis for companies in the areas of accountancy & commerce finance, banking & financial services, human resources, information technology, oil & gas, sales & marketing as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement. Our focus is exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management across the Asia region.