Purchasing Manager (Chemicals) 100K-120K
MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254159
Position: Purchasing Manager (Chemical)
Benefits: 100K – 120K + other benefits
Based : Samutprakarn
Contact Recruiter: Hathaikarn 086-378-4087
Our client is a leading multinational company manufacturing fine chemicals. They are specialized in printing inks and have diversified their products offered and expanded into new market domains. They have always been on the forefront of expanding its involvement in the printing and information industries. They continue to expand on its broad base of technology and make it our highest priority to serve the technical innovation of the printing and information industries.
They are now seeking for “Purchasing Manager (Chemical)”.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received as well as locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales
- Responsible for recruiting, directing and coordinating activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies
- Facilitates requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment, while providing oversight and adequate management of the departments budgets
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy and financial expectations
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned
- Thai Nationality
- Male or Female
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field preferred
- 5-8 years of work experienced in Purchasing and Materials Management of chemicals
- Communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written
- Exhibit a cooperative, solution-oriented approach to problem-solving
Attractive salary and generous fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details and refers the position as Purchasing Manager (Chemical)”.
If you believe that you are the right one, Please send your resume and
Call Hathaikarn "NOW"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
About MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
For over fifty years, we have been a world leader in the field of executive search, and have provided high-caliber candidates to literally thousands of companies. We have International reach which is unparalleled in our industry.
MRINetwork has been operating for 12 years in Thailand. As a client we find the best quality candidates quickly and as a candidate our recruiters will assist you in any way they can in your career transition.
For more information, please call 66 (0) 2651 9889