Purchasing Engineer (Construction)
Adecco Engineering & IT
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246481
- Managing and controlling all the company’s overseas suppliers with particular emphasis on the purchase of Materials and finished parts for production.
- Sourcing Local & Overseas suppliers for new materials/part/product requirement.
- Ensure parts and materials are bought at the most competitive price with relation to Cost, Quality, Performance and Delivery time.
- Develop/Manage database to analyze cost of purchasing part & raw material and summarized for management reviewed.
- To achieve cost reduction, cycle time reduction, improved service, increased reliability and / or productivity improvement.
- Work cross functionally with associated departments (e.g. Project Engineering, Production Team, Business Development) for procurement procedures, order status, problem solution and advises departments on cost effective alternatives.
- Continually improve purchasing methods and drive down unnecessary external spends.
- Female (Thai Nationality), aged 23 - 35 years.
- Good ability in communication in English is a must. Represented of TOEIC score, will be special consideration.
- Graduated in Bachelor’s degree or higher (Engineering fields will be special consideration)
- Minimum 1 years work experiences.
- Experience of Purchasing bespoke, Experience of working with MRP/ERP systems, Good knowledge in IT background will be special consideration.
- High competency level in use of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, as a minimum)
- Ability to Hard working, Good attitude, and Working under pressure
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Engineering & IT
About Adecco Engineering & IT