- Bachelor's Degree in Engineer or related field.
- 2-5 years' experience in instrument or mechanical parts or technical purchasing.
- Good knowledge of Purchasing and supply chain process.
- Able to work under pressure and fast changing environment.
- Strong human relations and negotiation skill.
- Have experience in SAP program will be advantage.
- Good command in English.
- Liaise with Project Manager & Engineers on specification & technical details to support for purchasing and estimate cost for new internal work quotation.
- Study the situation, price trends and market changes of equipment, spare parts and various pieces of machinery to influence the procurement process.
- Search the new suppliers for effective cost (domestic and oversea) and source new vendor or supplier of spare part / machine and evaluation.
- Evaluate and monitor supplier performance as well as promote good company relations with supplier and maintain a continuously improve excellent supplier relation to obtain costs reductions.
- Look after consumable product related; safety, lab and production.
Company: Nitro Chemical Industry Ltd.
Wok place: HD office; BKK
Work Day: Mon – Fri / 09.00 – 17.30
Other Benefit :
- Group Insurance as company policy
- Provident Fund 3%
- 14 holidays plus 6 days of annual leave
- Bonus as company performance and individual performance